Monday, March 26, 2012

2012 - Updates


















For now, the Orange and White Tulips are still shining with all their beauty with the Iris and still have seen no signs of the old Daffodils from Walmart.  In the Yucca ring, where I planted the other twelve bulbs, they are all missing. Gone.  Destroyed.  Eaten.  Or Stolen.  I don't know, I just hope they enjoyed them.  I sure didn't.  I never got to see them be in bloom.  So sad.

On another note, I managed to mow the rest of the backyard with a quick fix on the broken handle on the mower by shoving two metal chopsticks into the hollow handle.  It worked, but it is temporary.   So while we wait, this cool new contraption is on the way.  It is called a "Fix-a-handle".  I hope it works.  $14 is definitely cheaper than a new $300+ mower.  I am excited about it and have my fingers and toes crossed that this does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment