Sunday, April 8, 2012

2012 - Lawn Mower Update

The Fix-a-Handle came in the mail finally on Thursday, after I corrected the info with the billing address.  I mowed the backyard again with the chopsticks earlier in the week as we waited for the part. 



I opened up the package and I used our hacksaw to take off the end of the handle that needed to fit inside the part and it fits snugly.  Now, I wait for the sun to go down a bit to test it out.


  
These are not my good chopsticks that we bought in Korea, but ones we found at a local Korean store that have some grippers on the ends that hurt my teeth when using them.  I was glad to have them to get the job done and they did well.

   
Now I need a new blade.  The edge is dull and chipped.  It will have to wait for another day or season.  The grass still cuts and I can't ask for more.


A new handle wrap would be nice, too.  Other than that, I am satisfied with this Homelite Cordless Mower.

No comments:

Post a Comment